CORRECTION ENGLISH BUSSINESS 2
EXERCISE A :
6. The new student in the class very talkative and friendly.
the sentence is WRONG. because there is no verb. The correct sentence is :
The new student in the class is very talkative and friendly
- The new student is singular subject
- in the class is Preposition
- is for Verb (singular verb)
EXERCISE B :
5. Pleasantly greet everyone in all the offices every morning
The sentence is WRONG, because there is no subject. The correct sentence is:
(He/She) pleasantly greets everyone in all the offices every morning.
TOEFL EXERCISE :
4. In 1867,_______ alaska from the russian for 7,2 million
a. Purchased the United States
b. To purchased the United States
c. the United States purchase of
d. the United States purchased = the best answer because it match with the meaning of the sentence and suitable for the PAST TENSE.